Winter Time Trial 2022
The Winter TT will return this year on Thursday 20th October at 7pm.
Those who ran it last year will be delighted to know we have new routes this year ( 😀 ), with both 5k and 10k starting from Station Road Car Park.
The 5km is open to adult and intermediate Striders (14+) with the same rules applying to all. Additional marshals will be needed on the 5km route to make sure we are looking out for our younger member. They are all pocket rockets so if you are good enough to help at these runs you won’t be there long! Please let me or Ian know if you can help 🙂
- The runs will be on the App and I would ask you to please book, purely so we can set up the timing prior to the start to save time. If you book and don’t run it’s not a problem, I’d rather be over prepared than flapping on the night.
- The TT will run once every month on a Thursday between October and March.
- As always, you are challenging yourself, so do no concern yourself with not being fast enough or good enough. You can’t be last when you are competing against yourself 🙂
The runs will be monthly start Thursday 20th October:
- Thursday 30th October
- Thursday 17th November
- NO DECEMBER RACE
- Thursday 12th January
- Thursday 9th February
- Thursday 9th March
- You can only enter one race so if you are not sure do both before committing.
- To be in the competition you need to complete minimum of 3 runs. You can of course do all 5.
- There are no age splits.
If you need any more information please get in touch with Julie or Kirsty (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Links to both routes can be found below 🙂